We provide engineering services, hardware, and software for various components including weapon systems, command, and control, communications, military intelligence, surveillance, radar and sonar, autonomous, unmanned systems, and human/machine teaming (biometric wearables), simulation and training systems.
For the aerospace and defense industry, we mainly follow two development methodologies, the waterfall methodology and the agile approach, depending on the specifications of the project.
We offer complete BSP development services that include the infrastructure development, as well as the required modularity for scalability and long-term maintenance. Our BSP solutions are of the highest standards in the industry, tailored to the customers’ requirements.
Our BSP Development Services Include:
● BSP development for Linux, QNX, VxWorks, RTOS and Bare-Metal;
● Bootloader development, secure boot, PKI infrastructure setup;
● Bootloader integration and boot scheme development for normal operation, recovery, software updates etc;
● Boot time optimization;
● Memory footprint optimization;
● OS stacks configuration, networking, USB, video streaming;
● Low-light sensor;
● Infrared sensor;
● Build system development;
● Hardware tests and bring-up;
● Device drivers development for peripherals and software stacks;
● Startup code development;
● Drivers backporting.
For every step of the development process our team ensures that:
Our team of hardware engineers takes care of all aspects related to PCB schematic design, from initial system concept up to the actual schematic design. We offer optimized schematic designs that are optimal and simulated thoroughly.
Key Development Areas:
● Complete schematic designs from initial concept design up to complete PCB schematic design and its corresponding documentation;
● Optimal schematic designs solutions by carefully simulating the designs and choosing the main components of the schematic;
● Perfect balance between budget and specific application needs.