DigitalGate is a fast-growing company that can take care of all aspects of an embedded system design, from the hardware up to application development. With clients all over the world, we have projects across multiple industries such as Automotive, Medical Devices, Aerospace and Defense, and more.
We are currently growing our team and looking for a Senior Embedded Software Developer to join us. We’re seeking strong, dedicated, and self-motivated Engineers with a strong interest in learning and innovating with the latest technologies and standards. You will join our rapidly growing international team, working from product specification to implementation and validation.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement embedded software in C/C++ based on technical requirements;
- Analyse and understand the software requirements;
- Implement, test, and validate the software;
- Specification and documentation of real-time object-oriented Software;
- Testing, unit testing, mocking, module testing;
- System Profiling;
- Hardware bring-up;
- Communication with clients.
what you need:
- 5+ years of experience developing software for embedded systems;
- Advanced programming skills in C/C++ and basic knowledge in Python;
- Strong experience with low-level programming under POSIX-like operating systems (preferably Linux) and RTOS;
- Professional experience delivering multi-threaded or multi-core solutions;
- Experience with version control, in particular, Git.
- Experience with other Operating Systems such as VxWorks and QNX is an advantage;
- Bash and Shell scripting experience is a plus;
- Experience with Docker, Yocto, and Jenkins is good-to-have.
- Understanding of electronics schematics (as much as a good Embedded Software Developer should understand);
- Basic electronics knowledge and use of basic lab equipment (i.e. oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, power supplies).
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Flexible working schedule, including the possibility to work remotely;
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Opportunities to solve unique problems for world-class companies.
- Attractive employment conditions.
Send us your CV at: