DigitalGate presents a unique opportunity to work as a Hardware Engineer in a fast-growing international company. We are specialized in embedded systems software and hardware solutions, with clients all across Europe.
- Designing hardware architecture to meet the customer requirements;
- Design and validation;
- Execute development tasks based on existing hardware specifications and architectures;
- Performing process documentation (planning, module documentation, layout requirements, FMEA);
- Writing tests specifications and performing hardware electrical tests on development samples;
- Hardware bring up;
- Communication with clients.
- Technical understanding of microcontrollers, embedded systems, and electronic circuit theory;
- Strong experience with multi-layer PCB design;
- Good Experience with high-frequency techniques for multilayer PCB design;
- Experience with analog and Digital Electronics;
- PCB layout and schematic design with at least one CAD program;
- Ability to optimize a PCB design for production;
- Desire to develop yourself and master new technologies;
- Passion for low-level programming and hardware design.
- Flexible working time;
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies;
- Interesting tasks;
- Attractive employment conditions.
We are looking for people from Timișoara, or people willing to relocate.
Send us your CV at: