Our proven expertise in medical devices software and hardware development assists our customers successful development of embedded systems products. We help our customers implement their concepts into serial products, thus adapting to the fast-evolving market.
We provide engineering services, hardware and software, for medical electronics industry that incorporates control, conversion, sensing, processing, storage, display, and the transfer of information for anatomy and physiology!
We follow different development methodologies, depending on the type of project, customers’ requirements or standards and apply our internal procedures of quality management system, tailoring the applications to the customers’ requirements.
For the medical devices industry we mainly follow two development methodologies, the waterfall methodology and the agile approach, depending on the specifications of the project.
We offer complete BSP development services that include the infrastructure development, as well as the required modularity for scalability and long-term maintenance. Our BSP solutions are of the highest standards in the industry, tailored to the customers’ requirements.
Our BSP Development Services Include:
● BSP development for Linux, QNX, VxWorks, RTOS
● Bootloader development, secure boot, PKI infrastructure setup
● Bootloader integration and boot scheme development for normal operation, recovery, software updates etc.
● Boot time optimization
● Memory footprint optimization
● OS stacks configuration, networking, USB, video, RS-232
● Build system development
● Hardware tests and bring-up
● Device drivers development for peripherals and software stacks
● Startup code development
● Drivers backporting
Hardware development is done from concept to creation, and it includes the design of the electronic schematic, layout design and design optimization.
For every step of development process our team ensures that:
In order to ensure a superior quality of the designed systems, our team develops the necessary environments for the simulation of the circuits in order to make sure that the electrical, thermal and mechanical parameters of the circuit are within the limits allowed by the client and legislative requirements.
Our engineers also ensure that the designed circuits are manufactured according to the project specifications and provide customers with the necessary assistance in communicating with the printed circuit board manufacturers, choosing the best suppliers who can produce the printed circuit boards according to the specifications of the design and within the budget of the customers.
Our team of hardware engineers takes care of all aspects related to PCB schematic design, from initial system concept up to the actual schematic design. We offer optimized schematic designs that are optimal and simulated thoroughly.
Key Development Areas:
● Complete schematic designs from initial concept design up to complete PCB schematic design and its corresponding documentation
● Optimal schematic designs solutions by carefully simulating the designs and choosing the main components of the schematic
● Perfect balance between budget and specific application needs