Our proven expertise in consumers electronics software and hardware development enable our customers to successfully develop embedded systems products. We help our customers implement their concepts into serial products, thus adapting to the fast-evolving market.
We provide engineering services, hardware and software for various components such as personal computers, mobile tablets and smartphones, web-enabled TVs, home networks, sensor-enhanced home automation systems, small dedicated consumer widgets, wearable IP-enabled devices, virtual reality devices, health and fitness devices and smart homes
We follow different development methodologies, depending on the type of project, customers’ requirements or standards and apply our internal procedures of quality management system, tailoring the applications to the customers’ requirements.
For the consumers electronics industry we mainly follow the agile approach, as it is most commonly used, and depending on the specifications of the project we can implement the waterfall methodology.
We offer complete BSP development services that include the infrastructure development, as well as the required modularity for scalability and long-term maintenance. Our BSP solutions are of the highest standards in the industry, tailored to the customers’ requirements.
Our BSP Development Services Include:
● BSP development for Linux, QNX, VxWorks and RTOS
● Bootloader development, secure boot, PKI infrastructure setup
● Bootloader integration and boot scheme development for normal operation, recovery, software updates etc.
● Boot time optimization
● Memory footprint optimization
● OS stacks configuration, networking, Wi-Fi, LAN, USB, video streaming, audio, UART, and imaging and speech components
● Device drivers development for peripherals and software stacks
● Firmware development
Hardware development is done from concept to creation, and it includes the design of the electronic schematic, layout design and design optimization.
For every step of development process our team ensures that:
In order to ensure a superior quality of the designed systems, our team develops the necessary environments for the simulation of the circuits in order to make sure that the electrical, thermal and mechanical parameters of the circuit are within the limits allowed by the client and legislative requirements.
Our engineers also ensure that the designed circuits are manufactured according to the project specifications and provide customers with the necessary assistance in communicating with the printed circuit board manufacturers, choosing the best suppliers who can produce the printed circuit boards according to the specifications of the design and within the budget of the customers.
Our team of hardware engineers takes care of all aspects related to PCB schematic design, from initial system concept up to the actual schematic design. We offer optimized schematic designs that are optimal and simulated thoroughly.
Key Development Areas:
● Complete schematic designs from initial concept design up to complete PCB schematic design and its corresponding documentation
● Optimal schematic designs solutions by carefully simulating the designs and choosing the main components of the schematic
● Perfect balance between budget and specific application needs